This past July, Archer recently completed the newest building on University of Utah campus. The Carolyn and Kem Gardner Commons; home to many campus departments, including 33 classrooms, two auditoriums, conference and project rooms, collaborative laboratory facilities and student study spaces.
The 220,000 sqft building replaced the Orson Spencer Hall, also known as OSH, which opened in 1955. Throughout its 60 years existence, OSH has been an essential building on campus, for both students and the community.
We would like to give a big thanks to the University of Utah and Okland Construction Team for including us in this momentous part of the University’s history.