In this exciting role, you’ll be maintaining office buildings, central plants, higher education, and various other building types.
Utilizing problem-solving skills and implementing improvements.
- 3 – 5 years minimum in technical HVAC service experience.
- Certifications a PLUS include; chillers, boilers, rooftop units, and VRFs.
- Possession of a current and valid Utah Driver’s License.
- Clean driving record.
- Pass background check.
- Knowledge of occupational hazards & safety precautions necessary for safe performance of duties.
- Knowledge and some experience with building automation systems
- Ability to understand complex written and oral instructions.
- Effective time management skills.
- Oversee and coordinate manpower on maintenance and service projects.
- Identify, analyze, diagnose, and repair systems and products at client locations.
- Discuss equipment service and maintenance procedures with clients.
- Evaluate problematic systems or facilities and determine what maintenance or repair services are needed to function properly.
- Maintain equipment by inspecting signs of wear.
- Determine the material, equipment, and supplies required to complete a service call in a timely manner.
- Perform repairs and inspections on plumbing & HVAC systems and equipment.
- Propose retrofits, upgrades, and or enhancements to existing systems.
- Create and follow schedules.
- Build relationships with clients to secure service contracts.
- Maintain and grow service accounts.
- Ensure Quality Control / Quality Assurance.
- Provide start-up and commissioning support.