We are SEEKING
Project Superintendent- New Construction
– Current driver’s license.
– Proven working experience in practical installations and construction management.
– Leadership and human resources management skills.
– Self-motivated with excellent time, scope, and task management skills.
– Minimum of 5 years of Mechanical Piping & Plumbing.
– Journeyman or Master Plumbing license (approved by Archer Exec.)
– Skillful in clear and effective communication between general contractors, numerous departments,
vendors, sub-trades, in-house management and shop or field crafts.
– Sound understanding of industry environment relative to mechanical design, detailing, model and drawing data
exchange, specification compliance, schedule discipline, change management, billings and reporting.
– Oversee job site safety to OSHA and Archer standards.
– Provide and see to quality control and assurance.
– Lead efforts to strengthen the performance on contracted projects encompassing, quality, safety, processes,
and supporting healthy client relationship(s).
– Read and interpret construction drawings.
– Assist the project manager in identifying RFI’s, forecasting, man loading, and attend job progress meeting.
– Provide solutions to mitigate change orders.
– Understand and follow all applicable specifications, job submittals, and governing codes
– Provide daily reports and align subcontractors, materials, tools, and equipment.
– Material forecasting, ordering, organizing and management.
– Maintain and/or improve project schedules by effectively scheduling and managing resources.
– Recognize, report, and plan to prevent problems and resolve potential conflicts by providing team oriented solutions.
– Provide direction for crew(s) including sub-contractor(s).
– Reporting of job data to project manager & other project executives as requested
– Mentor foreman, journeyman and apprentices.